Ask us how to end heavy periods
light less painful periods with one treatment in our office.
- Do you have heavy bleeding with your cycle?
- Are you passing clots?
- Do you have to change your schedule to be close to a bathroom during your time of month?
- Do you carry pads for fear of messing yourself?
- Do you miss time from work due to your cycle?
- Do you dread that time of month?
- Are you using many more pads or tampons than you used to?
- Are you anemic, lightheaded,or experiencing fatigue with or after your period?
It is time to consider your alternatives
by Novasure is a minimally invasive procedure that is performed under local anesthesia
Our uterine ablation patients come to us from Shrewsbury, York, Dover, New Oxford, Red Lion and close-by areas.
- It treats the uterine lining to control excessive bleeding due to benign causes in women who don’t want to become pregnant.
- Most women return to normal activity the next day.
- Endometrial ablation lasts, too. More than 95% of women contacted who were treated 5 years ago still have reduced flow. And more than 3 out of 4 who were treated 3 years ago are free from significant pain and cramps.