Well Woman Exam & Birth Control in York, Pennsylvania
Turn to Apple Hill Gynecology in York, Pennsylvania, for your well woman exam, birth control, infertility assistance, and more. Contact us if you need a routine exam or if you are experiencing symptoms you wish to discuss with a trusted provider.
Personalized Care you can trust
- Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility
- Uterine, Ovarian, Breast, Colon & Cervical Cancer Screening
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- In-Office Uterine Ablation by Novasure
- Menopause Counseling & Hormone Treatments for Menopause Symptoms
- Gynecologic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- Outpatient Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
- In Office IUD Birth Control Options: Mirena and Paragard
- Well Woman Exam
- Contraception / Birth Control Pills
- Skyla IUD
- Nexplanon birth control implant
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Fibroids (Lupron)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Endometriosis Symptoms (Lupron)
- Diagnosis & Treatment Abnormal Bleeding
- Diagnosis &Treatment Of Painful Cycles
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Incontinence Both Surgical & Non-Surgical
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Wart Treatment
- Breast lumps
- Breast pain
- Ovarian cyst
- Hot flashes
- Pelvic masses
- Colposcopy for abnormal paps and HPV
- Medicare check ups
- Pessary fittings and cleanings
- Constipation &/or diarrhea with monthly cycle
- Increasing hair on chin, face or body
- Decreased libido
- Painful intercourse
- Difficulty sleeping after change of life
- Urinary tract infections
Make the Change of your Life, The Time of your Life
Menopause really can be a most fulfilling, enjoyable time. After all, you probably have a better sense of yourself and more time and resources to really enjoy your life. So when those changes begin, you need dedicated care from health professionals who know you and your history.
Consider us your personal guide through this time of change. We work to manage your hormones and other changing health needs, such as osteoporosis. You get help to minimize the effects of hot flashes, mood swings, and other symptoms that keep you from feeling your best, so you can get the most out of this special time.
Conveniences that make you smile
At Apple Hill Gynecology, we want to make it easy for you to experience our personal, unhurried approach to women’s health. That is why we offer flexible scheduling, including early morning , lunchtime and evening hours. We also provide free parking in our handicapped accessible facility, accept and file your insurance and do all we can to make your care convenient, accessible and comfortable.
A compassionate approach to infertility
If you're having trouble conceiving due to fibroids, a large ovarian cyst or another condition, you may be worried, frustrated and wondering how you'll make your dream come true. Look to Dr. Bornt for help. She's a mother herself, and she approaches your situation with the compassion and sensitivity you're sure to appreciate. Talk with us about infertility evaluation and the treatment options available to you. Then take comfort in Dr. Bornt's expertise. She'll educate you about infertility, provide initial treatments and give you all the support you need. Also, because we don't practice obstetrics, you'll never feel awkward around expectant mothers here - just welcomed by all of us, so you can relax and get the care you need.
A solution to painful endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common disease that often goes undiagnosed as it usually starts slowly with pain with the period and the progression may not be remarkable enough to realize that it is not normal. Pain before the period may slowly increase to the point where pain is all month long. Pain with sex is another common problem as is abnormal bleeding. Bowel changes of constipation and diarrhea, bloating, PMS which is getting worse and infertility with no symptoms at all may all be presentations of endometriosis. Unfortunately, endometriosis doesn't show up on any of the standard tests like yearly exam, pap, ultrasound, x-ray or blood tests unless it is very advanced. If it is in the family, it is usually more severe and since it can cause infertility, any young woman on the birth control pills still having pain should be worked up for endometriosis. For more information visit this link.
Contact us for an appointment or to learn more about the gynecology care services we provide. We offer our services to residents of Red Lion, Shrewsbury, Gettsburg, Lancaster, York, Dover, New Oxford and neighboring communities.